Friday, September 24, 2010

Harvest Moon 2010

A glorious Harvest Moon! I wish the skies were clearer so I could see her better. The full moon always screws with my sleep cycles I think... the energy makes it hard to just shut down. So here am again...

Today was largely uneventful, but significant. I love when I have time for introspection! And music! I feel as if I've been so absorbed in work and the news that I've forgotten to nurture my create side but yes, BALANCE! I'm working on it.

Ooo... I've also started up a Book of Fortune again. A cute little green leatherette notebook is now following me when ever my wallet comes along too. Recording down all my money flows from various accounts and such, it's quite useful really. At home there is a happy little dime spell going to accompany it.

Also the house is slowly getting de-clutterfied. I never noticed how much of a pack rat I can be at times. It's brought back some memories... not painful or strong just flitting images from the past. It's odd how even things that weren't significant at the time can instantly put you back in the mindset you once had, it really illustrates how far I've come.

And while the first seedlings of balance of money and mind have been planted I still need to get my health under control. I may have given up meat, and lost a ton of weight, but I still can't seem to eat well consistently... Today was no different cookies and chocolate milk. The things 2 hour phone calls with tech support can drive you to do!

Still I'm trying to improve myself nice and steady, keeping a "light touch" and all that good stuff.

Love and Light,
-Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment